Garfield & Hecht, P.C
Jason’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of civil litigation, commercial litigation, and real estate transactions. Prior to joining Garfield & Hecht, Jason worked at the Colorado Association of REALTORS®, the Colorado Division of Real Estate, and a major agricultural lending bank. Prior to attending law school, Jason lived in Ukraine and fluently speaks Russian.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Brigham Young University-Idaho (B.A., 2011)
- State of Colorado Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Bar Associations & Professional Societies
- Colorado Bar Association
- Continental Divide Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
Jason volunteers as a coach for a youth basketball team and as a scoutmaster for a local Boy Scout troop.